- EXPLORE SHAPES - Children will love developing their understanding of geometry, an important part of mathematics, using the brightly colored pieces and magnetic board. By putting the shapes together and exploring the possibilities of math they will gain valuable skills that will help them as they progress through their educational journey.
- CONCENTRATION & FOCUS – Open-ended play is a great way of developing a child’s motivation to complete a task. This can prove to be a valuable motivating factor and children may be more prone to focus for longer periods of time when their learning is self-guided.
- INDEPENDENT LEARNING – Encouraging independent learning helps a child to develop important problem-solving skills without relying on outside help.
- BOOST MOTOR SKILLS – Connecting the pieces together and using the space to draw and write is a great way of helping children to explore space and improve their motor skills and hand-eye coordination in a fun and gentle way.
- BUILD CONFIDENCE – Enjoying the process of play and learning new ideas and skills is a great way to help children build confidence and feel more comfortable in a learning environment.
- Recommended for ages: 36 months - 15 years
Item Dimensions LxWxH 16 x 1.2 x 11.5 inches CPSIA Cautionary Statement Choking Hazard - Small Parts