Get Kids Talking Early
Founded and owned by a Speech Pathologist, SmartFelt Toys makes multi-sensory, interactive felt toys that build early language!
Designed With Purpose
My Little House is a multi-sensory felt book that opens into a three-dimensional playhouse! All four panels have Velcro at the top and along the sides, allowing children to put the house together all by themselves
My Little House comes with 36 matching soft and colorful felt pieces that stick to outlines in its 8 rooms. Matching is an activity that pleases young children, and encourages development of their early language skills by associating images with words and ideas. Each piece was chosen for a reason to address key early language and thinking concepts.
- My Little House has 8 colorful rooms and is fully reversible - kids can play with the outside of the house, or flip it around and match pieces on the inside
- 36 matching felt pieces, specifically designed to teach concepts such as quantity, colors, shapes, and sizes - included pamphlet explains key early language concepts and suggests reinforcing activities
- Collapses flat, like a four panel felt board book, and easily transforms into a reversible 3D playhouse. Measures Flat: 52" x 15", Assembled: 13" x 13" x 15"
- Takes kids on a creative adventure and promotes developmental language concepts and skills while having fun along the way
- Designed by a speech therapist, My Little House has been endorsed by the Center for Autism Related Disorders and Autism Live, and won numerous childhood development awards