From collectors and builders to parents and kids, the Modarri toy car building system provides something for everyone. With endless customization and open-ended play patterns, Modarri allows you to be the car designer, mechanic and driver.
With our revolutionary take on toy cars, both the young, and young-at-heart will love to build, customize, create and develop important skills through play — without the need for batteries or screens! Each of our take-apart cars feature interchangeable pieces making design combinations limited only by your imagination. And, with our patented finger steering and real suspension, Modarri vehicles can make sharp turns, drive in figure eight patterns, and drive on a variety of terrains-including floors, couches, and even outside!
- Mix and match building system allows for billions of car design - 11 interchangeable pieces per car
- Finger-driving system with real steering and suspension mechanics
- Real 2-step automotive paint for a beautiful, dazzling finish
- Durable construction – real metal frames, heavy duty plastic, and strong mechanical linkages
- Fast assembly with the included swivel-tipped hex tool (quick turn action!)
- No loose screws! Screws are retained in the components so they don’t fall out.
- Not suitable for children under 3- choking hazard.