A trip to the museum turns into a dangerous rescue mission when a secret passageway leads you to a strange land. You are forced to face terrifying creatures, an ancient city under siege and the mystery of One Knight Too Many. This intriguing story is a totally engaging new way to build arithmetic skills. The clever mystery is filled with math problems; solve the equations to work your way along the pathway that runs through the book, bringing you one step closer to solving the riddle at the end.
- To solve the mystery, read each puzzle to find the objective
- Start by the arrow and follow the numbers that solve the equations
- Your math skills will lead the way
- Once you solve the puzzle, go to the indicated page to continue your adventure
- Addition and subtraction advanced level
- Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up