Reinforce math concepts and skills with this math workbook!
In this sixth grade workbook, the activities for each day of the week focus on a specific math strand, including number sense and operations, patterning and algebra, measurement, fractions, geometry, and data management. Features ready-to-go, reproducible activities!
- 104 pages
- 6th Grade
- Authors: Demetra Turnbull, Rita Vanden Heuvel, Dimitra Chronopoulos, Adrienne Montgomerie
Skills covered in this workbook:
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
About this workbook:
Designed for teachers with parents in mind, this workbook is perfect for the classroom and for home! It promotes student confidence, learning, and success and offers the ideal supplement to enhance or enrich any curriculum.
This must-have math workbook:
- Includes manageable activities that reinforce essential skills and concepts
- Meets standards and cover curriculum efficiently and effectively
- Provides a consistent, clear approach