Kids love to emulate adults around them--give them the pleasure of learning to use their very own phone with the Pretend & Play Teaching Telephone. The bright red and yellow plastic unit measures 7 inches across and has large buttons for easy use. Program in a number (your home, for example) and record a message for the kids to hear when they get it right. There's also an emergency message associated with 911 to teach them what to do when trouble strikes. Other fun features include speed dial and an 11-digit display. --Rob Lightner
Kids develop early language and social skills with this easy to program telephone. Teach your child how to call home, 911 and other important numbers. Program any number and record a message. When your child dials the number correctly, they will hear your personal message. Requires 3 AAA batteries, batteries included.
From the Manufacturer
This award-winning, programmable telephone helps children learn how to call home, the 911 Emergency Service, and other important telephone numbers. Program in any number (with or without 1 + area code) and record a message. When children dial the number correctly, they hear YOUR message! Program a new number and record a new message again and again! Also plays preprogrammed messages.
Features & details
- TEACH children how to call home, the 911 Emergency Service, and other important telephone numbers with this easy-to-program telephone.
- DEVELOP early language and social skills
- Realistic ring and extra-large buttons
- Requires 3 AA batteries, included
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
- 12 x 11.9 x 3.4 inches
- 36 months to 10 years