It's time to make some guacamole...but where is Little Avocado going? Join them as they run off on an adventure to parts unknown with some fruit and vegetable friends! Play along in this very silly story which features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little boys and girls. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire series of books in the Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Collection!
- The adorable built-in avocado finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills
- Funny rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- Practice hand-eye coordination. Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- This little finger puppet book is a great gift for birthdays, baby showers, holidays, taco Tuesdays, and more
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 0.9 x 4.3 inches
- 12 pages